DURING THE POWDER-COATING PROCESS, WE APPLY ENVIRONMENTALLY-FRIENDLY POWDER PAINTS AS CORROSION PROTECTION ON YOUR WORKPIECES. IN THIS WAY, WE CREATE COATINGS WITH LAYER THICKNESSES BETWEEN 50 µM AND 200 µM.
Powder coatings: surfaces with a high quality appearance
For the application of the solvent-free powder coating, we use two different procedures: on the one hand the electrostatic charging through high voltages, and on the other hand friction with support from an air flow. We then melt the powder paint film thus created through convection drying, and cross-link it at 150° to 180°C.
Powder coatings – your advantages at a glance:
- Surfaces with a high-quality appearance
- High mechanical resistance
- Very good chemical and weather resistance
- Extremely environmentally-friendly coating system, no solvent emissions
- Components can be immediately further processed after coating